Gluten-free and then some!

"I started a Candida-free diet in October and thought I was in for chicken and vegetables forever. No gluten, dairy, yeast, or sugar, just to name a few. I was frustrated with the lack of options no outlet for my cravings. When Nellie found out about my diet she not only helped me understand gluten-free, she researched and fully understood the Candida-free diet too. Having her help me was such a blessing. Nellie taught me how to eat again, opening my eyes to so many options I'd never thought of and helping me see this diet as a fun, healthy opportunity, not a strict, difficult diet. Going to the store with her was great! She taught me how to navigate the store and understand labels. After working with Nellie, I felt confident to go to the store alone and have found so much happiness through my new diet."

- Dylan

No comments: